AR Coated Conical Fused Quartz Prism
- Pyramid prism is a kind of internal total reflection prism according to the critical angle principle
- It is not influenced by incident angle and can reflect the incident light by 180 °
- Any incident light entering clear aperture will be reflected back effectively according to the original direction
- It uses three 90 ° to reflect the incident beam
- The precision of pyramid prism is indicated by the angle error (parallelism) between incident beam and emergent beam, which is determined by the vertical precision among three right-angle planes
Our company can customize all-metal mirrors in different diameter specifications according to customers’ different requirements and also provides special all-mental mirrors such as punching, trimming, etc.
K9/fused quartz or other crystal material